Are you New to Yoga ?
Would you like to learn yoga systematically, from the very beginning?
May we, know the purpose of your yoga learning?
Is it for fitness and well-being?
Or do you suffer from any health problem, therefore wants to practice yoga for recovery?
Kindly let us know your requirements so that we can tailor the yoga practices for you.
If you are a beginner and wants to learn yoga for fitness and wellbeing, then you are required to start with the foundation practices, where you prepare your body as well as the mind for the next practice called transformation. The transformation practices include different yoga postures (Asanas) tailored to your requirements. Then you practice purification (breathing) followed by EVOLUTION (meditation) practices.
You may learn Yoga for Beginners in the following way:
i) Yoga at your place: You can avail our services at your place by hiring a yoga expert from us. The yoga trainer would come down to your place once a week or twice a week or thrice a week or as per your requirement. For example, if you hire a yoga trainer once a week, say for 3 months, he would give you the customized yoga practices as per your requirement on one to one basis and at the end of one hour yoga session he would give you a handout of practice list which you need to do yourself till he comes next time.
A systematic introduction to the theory and practice of Yoga for beginners or for anyone looking to renew their practice.
This 2- 3 months course takes a step by step approach for developing strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation through:
• Yoga postures (Asanas)
• Breathing exercises (Pranayama)
• Relaxation exercises
• Introduction to proper diet
• Introduction to positive thinking and meditation
Courses are taught in small groups and meet three times in a week. The 60 minute classes are mostly practical, with some introduction to Yoga philosophy.
• Starting point for learning the Asanas (postures)
• Step by step approach to increase strength and flexibility
• Develop proper breathing habits, concentration and relaxation
• Introduction to the 5 points
2)Yoga Workshop: You may also opt for 1 or 2 days yoga workshop at your place on a particular topic, say Yoga for Beginners and learn all about Yoga and how to practice yoga for fitness and well-being. You may organize such an event at your place with the help of your family and friends.
3) Group Yoga: If you are a group of people, and want to do yoga together at your place, then you can apply for a senior yoga trainer from us. We would send the yoga expert at your place for one hour daily (or as per your requirements), who would conduct the customized yoga classes for your group.
How to apply for Yoga for Beginners
• To apply and know the charges for Yoga for Beginners please mail to us with the following information:
• i) Please mention your location with landmark.
• ii) The number of people joining the yoga lesson,
• iii) Please mention the preferred gender of the yoga trainer (if it is Private Yoga Lessons)
• iv) Please mention your preferred timing for the yoga class. (If it is Private Yoga Lessons)
• Once we receive your query, we shall get back to you as early as possible.
Qualification and experienced of Siddhartha yoga Trainers
Lotus Yoga trainers are well qualified, experienced, professional and dedicated full time for the cause of yoga.
For booking or further details, please write to:
Manager (Lotus Yoga), firstname.lastname@example.org Or Mob: 96865 49129 or 74112 93519