Change is Possible!
I am ready to help you, to improve your health, reduce stress and moving towards perfect peace, happiness and joy!
• Show you the difference between intentional self-care and unintentional numbing out, so that you can be fully awake for all of your life
• Restore your natural physical alignment, because it is critical to your health and well-being
• Help you develop a practice of intentional surrender because it brings relief from stress and will improve every aspect of your life
• Show you how to take care of yourself because that is the first step toward the connection you are craving with others
• Restore your mind-body connection, because decision-making is so much easier when you can hear your own intuition
Home yoga course contents
The private yoga lesson consists of Power Yoga, Dynamic Yoga, Yoga Therapy for different ailments, Yoga for stress management, yoga posture (asana), yogic breathing (pranayama), guided meditation and relaxation. Sometimes the cleansing practices like Vamana Dhouti (vomiting), Jala & Sutra Neti (nasal cleaning), Laghu Sankhaprakshalana (intestine cleansing), vyutkarma & sheetkarma kapalabhati (nasal cleansing), Trataka (eye cleansing) and MSRT (immune system enhancement) are also included depending on the requirement of the participant.
How many people can join in a home yoga session?
3 to 6 members of the family at a time.
Frequency of home yoga classes
You can take home yoga classes 1 to 6 days a week as per your requirements. Each session consists of one hour duration.
How to apply for a home yoga lessons
To apply and know the charges for private yoga lessons please mail to us with the following information:
i) Please mention your location with landmark (for example if your located Koramangala, Bangalore, please mention with landmark),
ii) The number of people joining the yoga lesson,
iii) Please mention the preferred gender of the yoga trainer
iv) Please mention your preferred timing for the yoga classes.
Once we receive your query, we shall get back to you as early as possible.
Qualification and experienced of Lotus Yoga Trainers
Lotus Yoga trainers are well qualified, experienced professionals dedicated for the cause of yoga.
We offer the following yoga services under home yoga:
YOGA FOR WELLBEING
1. Yoga for wellness
2. Yoga for Stress Management
3. Yoga for Weight Loss
4. Yoga for Beginners
o Pre-natal yoga
o Post-natal yoga
o Yoga for menstrual disorders
o Yoga for PCOS or PCOD
o Yoga for Wellbeing
6. Yoga for Children :
o Yoga for memory and Concentration
o Yoga for Eyesight
o Yoga for Hyperactive Children
o Yoga for Health and Wellness
7. Yoga for Youth
8. Yoga for Sports
9. Yoga for Senior Citizens
1. Yoga Therapy for Musculoskeletal Disorders
i) Back pain ii) Sciatica iii) Slip Disc iii) Spondylolisthesis iv) Spondylosis v) Ankylosing Spondylitis
vi) Carpel Tunnel Syndrome vii)Repetitive Strain Injuries(RSI) viii)Computer Vision Syndrome
ix) Cervical Spondylosis x) Neck pain xi) Shoulder pain xi) Knee Pain xii) Osteo Arthritis (OA) xiii) Joints pain xiv)Osteoporosis
2. Yoga Therapy for Nervous Disorders
i) Insomnia/Sleeplessness ii)Headache iii)Migraine iv)Vertigo iv)Paralysis vi) Parkinson’s disease vii)Cramps viii) Multiple Sclerosis ix)GB Syndrome x) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS)
3. Yoga Therapy for Metabolic Disorders
i) Diabetes ii)Over Weight iii)Under Weight iv) Eating Disorder v)Hypothyroidism Vi)Hyperthyroidism vii)Weight Gain
4. Yoga Therapy for Respiratoy Disorders
i)Bronchitis ii)Bronchial Asthma iii)Nasal Allergy iv)Sinus
5. Yoga Therapy for Digestive Disorders
i) Constipation ii) Indigestion iii)Acidity iv)Gastritis v) Irritable Bowel syndrome vi)Peptic Ulcer vii) Ulcerative Colitis viii)Piles
6. Yoga Therapy for Reproductive Disorders
For Ladies only:
1. Menstrual Disorder : i) Heavy flow ii) Scanty flow iii) Irregular flow
2. PCOD or PCOS
For Males only:
7. Yoga Therapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
i) Hypertension ii)Heart Problem iii) Cholesterol
8. Yoga Therapy for Immune Disorders
i) Cancer (initial stage) ii) Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
9. Yoga Therapy for Psychological Problems
i) Anxiety ii)Depression iii)Anger
1. Yoga Therapy for Ear Disorders
1. Yoga for rehabilitation
If you are suffering with any health problem and require any rehabilitation, our expert yoga therapists will help you.
For booking and more details, please write to:
Manager (Lotus Yoga)
Or Mob: 9686549129 or 7411293519