Why Yoga ?
Tight deadlines, long hours, sitting continuously, and demanding clients – all these factors have an effect on your body, mind and spirit. Overtime this takes its toll which can affect your productivity and your overall quality of life.
In this workshop you will learn yoga exercises which can be performed at your desk and at home, releasing stiffness in various parts of your body, relaxing and invigorating your mind. Improved agility in the body and breath will lead to clarity of thought and you will respond to situations more effectively.
How does it help?
Unlike other exercise routines Yoga is low impact, improves strength and flexibility, builds concentration, and reduces mental and physical stress and tension. In addition, yoga is known to eradicate fatigue and generate energy, all of which lead to increased productivity and morale – perfect for the corporate environment.
- Team morale, motivation & communication
- Making the place of work an enjoyable environment
- Boosting the immune system
- Neck, back & shoulder pain
- Bad posture and circulation
- High blood pressure and asthma
- Anxiety and depression
- Toned, stronger body
- Focus, balance and energy
We provide convenient Yoga classes / workshops in the workplace for busy professionals who understand that looking after their Well being is essential to maintaining high performance in business.
Classes are flexible to the needs of the client and are offered with following variations.
- Sessions/workshops can be offered in the morning, lunch hour or after work.
- All the programs are designed free of the barriers of age, sex and body types.
- The program suit all level of practitioner’s beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Workshops and sessions are available for groups of varied sizes.
For booking and more details, please write to:
Manager (Lotus Yoga) firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mob: 9686549129 or 7411293519