Power yoga is an energetic yoga exercise that is both physically and mentally challenging and helps to connect to our inner powers without stopping and accompanied by a power yogaheated, climate controlled Vinyasa. It heals, detoxifies and stimulates the body and mind through balance and intention.
Power yoga is a dynamic and challenging program that combines strength, sweat and spirituality. It recognizes power in different levels; first is the physical power which develops the body’s strength and improve health; second is the mental power or the will to concentrate on the practice; and last the spiritual power which is the power behind the physical and mental power.
There are three programs in power yoga is designed to strengthen abdominals and back and includes both abs-focused Vinyasa power yoga poses and variations of muscle-toning moves will develop flexible strength with an emphasis on abs, back, hips and pelvis. ‘Soul of Strength’ on the other hand is a fast-moving power yoga program with a distinct ‘mid-body’ emphasis and some very challenging moves.
Yoga sessions are done in a heated room and made up of different cardiovascular exercises intended to develop strength and flexibility, increase stamina, improves the ability to focus, release tensions and remove toxins through sweating.
Power yoga practice also requires the execution of yoga poses. Poses are done in a fast pace, some poses are even held longer than the required five breaths. This practice can increase physical endurance and ability to focus on any task for a long time without breaking the concentration.
Benefits of Power Yoga
- Reduces weight and shapes body
- Enhances posture and tones body well
- Increases endurance level
- Boosts physical strength, stamina and flexibility
- Releases tension and anxiety.
- Results in healthy, glowing skin
- Bestows greater powers of concentration and self control
- Improves blood circulation
- Bestows peace of mind and a more positive outlook to life
- Infuses a sense of balance and internal harmony
- Cleanses and improves overall organ functioning
For booking and more details, please write to:
Manager (Lotus Yoga)
Or Mob: 9686549129 or 7411293519