Weekend Yoga for those who are unable to commit to weekday course, this weekend intensive gives a complete experience of the yogic lifestyle while providing a sound basis for your home practice. This special intensive course is designed to help you learn the basic Yoga postures, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques.
This weekend is for those new to yoga or wanting to restart their practice. Learn the Sun Salutation, basic postures, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques.
These special intensive courses are designed to help you learn the basic yoga postures, breathing exercises and give you the option to learn the basic meditation techniques and philosophy of positive thinking.
How many people can join in Weekend Yoga lessons?
We allow one or, maximum two people at a time in a private yoga lessons.
Weekend Yoga course contents
The private yoga lesson consists of Power Yoga, Dynamic Yoga, Yoga Therapy for different ailments, Yoga for stress management, yoga posture (asana), yogic breathing (pranayama), guided meditation and relaxation. Sometimes the cleansing practices like Vamana Dhouti (vomiting), Jala & Sutra Neti (nasal cleaning), Laghu Sankhaprakshalana (intestine cleansing), vyutkarma & sheetkarma kapalabhati (nasal cleansing), Trataka (eye cleansing) and MSRT (immune system enhancement) are also included depending on the requirement of the participant.
Frequency of Weekend Yoga classes
Saturday and Sunday. Each session consists of 90minutes duration.
How to apply for a Weekend Yoga lessons
To apply and know the charges for private yoga lessons please mail to us with the following information:
- i) Please mention your location with landmark.
- ii) The number of people joining the yoga lesson,
- iii) Please mention the preferred gender of the yoga trainer
- iv) Please mention your preferred timing for the yoga class.
Once we receive your query, we shall get back to you as early as possible.
Qualification and experienced of Lotus Yoga Trainers
Lotus Yoga trainers are well qualified, experienced professionals dedicated for the cause of yoga.
We offer the following yoga services under Weekend Yogalessons:
YOGA FOR WELL BEING
- Yoga for wellness
- Yoga for Stress Management
- Yoga for Weight Loss
- Yoga for Beginners
- Yoga for Women
- Pre-natal yoga
- Post-natal yoga
- Yoga for menstrual disorders
- Yoga for PCOS or PCOD
- Yoga for Wellbeing
- Yoga for Children:
- Yoga for memory and Concentration
- Yoga for Eyesight
- Yoga for Hyperactive Children
- Yoga for Health and Wellness
- Yoga for Youth
- Yoga for Sports
- Yoga for Senior Citizens
- Yoga Therapy for Musculo-skeletal Disorders
- Back pain
- Slip Disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injuries(RSI)
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee Pain
- Osteo Arthritis
- Joints pain
- Yoga Therapy for Nervous Disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- GB Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS)
- Yoga Therapy for Metabolic Disorders
- Over Weight
- Under Weight
- Eating Disorder
- Weight Gain
- Yoga Therapy for Respiratory Disorders
- Bronchial Asthma
- Nasal Allergy
- Yoga Therapy for Digestive Disorder
- Irritable Bowel syndrome
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Yoga Therapy for Reproductive Disorders
For Ladies only:
- Yoga for Menstrual Disorders
- Heavy flow
- Scanty flow
- Irregular flow
- Painful menstruation
For Males only:
Yoga for Prostrate
- Yoga Therapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
- Heart Problem
- Yoga Therapy for Immune Disorders
- Cancer (initial stage)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Yoga Therapy for Psychological Problems
- Yoga Therapy for Ear Disorders
- Yoga for rehabilitation
If you are suffering with any health problem and require any rehabilitation, our expert yoga therapists will help you.
For booking and more details, please write to:
Manager (Lotus Yoga)
Or Mob: 9686549129 or 7411293519